A high quality galvanised steel slam post for 7-bar field gates. The post is 2006mm long and designed to take sprung latch on our 1143mm high 7-bar galvanised field gates (all sizes). The diameter of the post is 114.3mm (4 1/2″ inches) and manufactured in 3mm thick steel. There is a 25mm x 100mm (1″ x 4″ inch) slot for the field got latch to shut the gate. This galvanised gate slam post is used with all 7-bar field gates from our 3ft wide up to our 16ft farm gates.
This post should be used with our galvanised hang post which is designed to hang all 7-bar gates ensuring all the gates are hung and can be secured. The slamming post should be concreted into the ground at the required height to enable the 1.14m (45″ inches) gate to swing above the ground level
Field Gate Slamming Post Specification:
- Overall post length 2006mm
- Designed for 1143mm field gates
- 114mm diameter post (4 1/2″ inches)
- 3mm thick steel walls
- Hot-dipped galvanised for long-life protection
- 1″ x 4″ slot for fencing latch (25mm x 100mm)
- Weight: 17kg
- Use with Galvanised 7-bar field gates
- Use in conjunction with the galvanised steel slamming post
- Hang 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft, 12ft, 13ft, 14ft, 15ft & 16ft farm gates.